Thursday 7 February 2013

Final Images

After looking at possible locations I chose my top three - the Front Entrance, a classroom and the Sixth Form Common Room Entrance.


The main image for my magazine needs to be a mid close up of a student. I asked a Year 7 student to stand against a black background and smile so that it looks as natural as possible.














I decided that I liked the idea of having the front of the school as one of my main images as I feel it would make the magazine appear more welcoming and homely.









For my third location I chose outside the doors of the sixth form block as it is a key part of the school and therefore I believe it needs to be included in my magazine.














I chose a classroom as I wanted to show students in a working environment to portray a hardworking school.










I'm not neccessarily going to use all four of these photos but I thought if I could narrow down the originals to a final four I would then have more to use if my cover looks too bland.

No comments:

Post a Comment