Friday 26 April 2013

Contents Page - Draft

This is the draft for my Contents Page. As I went for a minimalistic Front Page I created a minimalistic Contents Page to fit in with the style of the magazine. As with the Front Cover however, I can see that it is too plain and very bland. 

In order to make my Contents Page more appealing there are several things I hope to improve on. I am going to use a different photo of my model as the cut out is rough around the edges and looks unprofessional. I like my choice of fonts but I am going to make the list font smaller and add more to it so that my magazine looks fuller and the size of the font isn't so overwhelming. I'm also going to split it up so that it is clear what each page refers to instead of making the reader have to guess or flick through to find out instead of knowing straight away.
I chose to keep the house colours on the Contents Page as well as it makes the magazine link together well and it keeps my genre running throughout. 




No comments:

Post a Comment