Wednesday 17 April 2013

Idea Change!

So, with only 9 days to go until my deadline I've decided to completely change my idea! When it came to sitting down and beginning to create my magazine I've realised that the photos I've taken are in no way related to Alternative/Indie Rock. They're much more Indie singer/songwriter which is not the genre I set out with in mind. 
After having a bit of a rethink I've arranged to meet up with a different model to take photos on Friday. I've chosen a better location this time round and I am positive that my photos will fit into the Alternative/Indie Rock genre, brinking on more alternative if anything. 
I realise that I really don't have a lot of time left, especially as I have to make a first draft of everything along with my finished pieces and evaluation but I know that if I make myself a plan and stick to it, it will all be finished by the 26th.
I've had a lot of ideas so I'm very excited about Friday and seeing how everything turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment