Friday 26 April 2013

Final Image Edits

For my final edits I chose to stick with simple edits as I feel the original photos fit in my genre well enough to enable me to stick to something simplistic. Therefore I simply edited the vibrancy on two of my female model photos, along with my photo of Don Broco to make them brighter and more interesting. I masked a circle onto my Don Broco and The Labels photos so that they would look like bursts on my front cover.






However, when it came to creating the burst for The Labels photo I had to be a bit more creative.


As the photoshoot had been taken in a garden the background wasn't very fitting with the Rock genre. To ensure that it did I needed to change the background. 

I found a backstage photo on the internet and decided to use this. I then cut my original photo out and pasted it onto the new background. The background itself was a very grainy image but this didn't faze me as once I had masked it into a burst it's not noticeable at all. This way my photo now fits in with my genre and style of magazine instead of looking quite so 'boys next door'.




No comments:

Post a Comment