Wednesday 17 April 2013

Health and Safety - Take Two

For my second set of photos my locations are a street and a road. The photos are going to be taken later in the evening as it is beginning to get dark. Therefore I need to take some things into consideration.
As it is going to be darker I need to be careful that my model doesn't trip over a kerb and injure herself because she can't see where she is going. I also need to be aware of things such as uneven paving stones.
As for the road it's pretty self-explanatory. I need to make sure that the road is clear when I am taking my photos and that I am not near any corners that cars could speed round, resulting in them hitting myself or my model.
So long as I keep an eye out and ensure we are both sensible there should be no problems and I should be able to achieve some pretty impressive photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment