Tuesday 16 April 2013

Health and Safety

Before I can take my photos I need to take into consideration the possible risks of my chosen locations. The two locations I have decided on are a garden and a conservatory. 
The conservatory isn't empty and contains  tables, chairs and a TV, so even though we will move some of it to the side we will still have to be careful not to fall into anything and run the risk of breaking it. It also has a tiled floor which is something we have to take into consideration, especially as we are using balloons, as it would be easy for one of my models to fall and injure themselves.
There aren't really any major risks in the garden as it isn't particularly hard ground so it wouldn't injure anyone if they fell. The only real factor I have to take into consideration is the weather, as if it rained I would be unable to take my photos and the ground would be too muddy afterwards for me to take them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment