Friday 26 April 2013

Final Image - Extra

After creating my draft for my Front Cover I realised I needed to make several alterations in order to make it more appealing to my target audience. One of these was to add some bursts to give an insight into what else is in the magazine and entice the reader into buying it. I wanted to add two bursts, however, as I only had two photoshoots, I didn't have a third photograph to use.
Therefore, I have decided to use an image that I took at a Don Broco gig in February. I am going to edit it the same as I have with my other final images and this way I will be able to create the two bursts that I want.


After creating my draft for my Contents Page I decided to add an 'Editor's Note' at the bottom as this is what a lot of popular magazines seem to do and I feel that it would work well with my magazine. They all include a picture and, as I'm making a Rock magazine, I kept in with the style and took a photo with a rock pose rather than just plain smiling. I didn't like having a plain background and so I decided to cut the photo out and place the image in front of a mod-rock logo instead which suits my genre and makes the image look a little less boring as well. However, I was pretty stupid and deleted the edit afterwards so I can't put it separately in this post for you to look at, sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment